A bicycle ride through Anatagiri forest, camping under the stars, lots of fun
24th-25th Dec 2011
North Indian vegetarian
Suggested bike Type
Rs. 2,700/person(includes accommodation, food, transportation, support)
Day 1, 24th Dec (saturday), 2011
Start time: 3.30 pm from the Campsite (at Vikarabad)
End time: 6.30 pm
Distance: 40 km
Terrain: Mix of tarmac and mud roads
Route: Through the hills and forests of Anathagiri. For almost 12 km we will ride along the backwaters of Kotepally Lake. The ride will end at Kotepally Lake. From Kotepally lake, transportation will be arranged back to the resort. Back to resort by 7.30 pm
Other related Details
*Pickup of bikes and riders from The Bike Affair at 10.30 am, Saturday 24th Dec.2011
*We will be based at Deccan Trails (http://www.deccantrails.com/) , a resort located right at the edge of the Anathgiri forest.
Lunch and dinner at Deccan Trails.
Day 2, 25th Dec (Sunday), 2011
Start time: 6.30 am from the Campsite (at Vikarabad)
End time: 10.00 am
Distance: 30 km
Terrain: Mix of tarmac, mud road, trails
Route: Ride through the serene countryside around Vikarabad, through the Ananthagiri hills
Other related Details
*We board the bus at 11.00 am from Deccan trails. Back to Hyderabad (Kondapur) by 1 pm
For Registration/Further Details
Call The Bike Affair (www.thebikeaffair.com) at 9966040005 or email email@example.com
1. Stay in tents
2. Lunch and dinner on 24thDec and breakfast on 25th Dec.
3. Pick up and drop from The Bike Affair, Kondapur to Deccan trails, Vikarabad, and vice versa.
4. Transport of your bike from The Bike Affair, Kondapur to Deccan trails, Vikarabad, and vice versa.
5. Support vehicle carrying snacks, water, electoral.
6. Mechanic support.
What’s not included?
1. Your bikes. You can get your own bikes, or rent a bike from us. Rental bikes will cost Rs. 450 for the entire trip.
2. Any bicycle spares that needed during the trip.
3. Bikes need to be packed by the respective owners before transporting them to destination. The Bike Affair will only provide necessary packaging materials.
4. Anything that is not mentioned under ‘what’s included’