The November 2012 Race is almost here. This time a mass start Road Race. The 75 km race is going to be the longest that has been ever been organised by HCC.
When : Sunday, 04Nov2012
What : HCCC 2012/11 - Road Mass Start
Where : NH7
Distance : 75 km
Start point/meeting point : 20 km from Medchal(towards Nagpur), NH7. More details coming soon.
Race Fees : Rs.300/rider.
Registration : Registration and bib allocation will be at 6.30 am at Start/Meeting point. Race starts @7.15 am. To register for the event, you will need to RSVP here. Race fees will be collected on venue(before start of race).
- The race is part of the 2012 racing season.
- This is a team race. We encourage riders to be part of a team/form your own team.
- Each team can have a min of 3 riders and a max of 6 riders.
- Drafting behind a fellow rider is allowed. Drafting behind anything else will result in disqualification. The rider will also be banned from participating in the next 3 HCC races
- By participating in this race, you automatically accept the race rules listed at http://hyderabadcyclingclub.in/hcc-races/race-requirements/
- All participants will be required to sign an indemnity bond before start of the race.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent (who will have to sign the indemnity bond and take all responsibility of the participant)
- Helmets are mandatory
What will be provided?
- Rider Bib numbers
- First aid and service of a doctor @ race venue in case of emergency
- Basic snacks and water (before and after the race)
- There will be one Feed Zone at around 45 km mark where rider can pick up/refill bottle of water. The station will have some basic snacks as well.
- There will be amateur photographers taking pictures
- With help from fellow riders and volunteers, we will arrange carpooling from different part of the city to the start point of the race.
- Sphere Fitness and Sports Pvt Ltd (Distributor of Sigma Sports, Vredestein and 4ZA), Zixtro and Akslen have very kindly agreed to support the races. They will be giving away podium freebies. Stay tuned, there's more to come:)
We also need volunteers to help the organisers. So if you are not looking to participate, but would like to volunteer or play photographer, do send a mail to email@example.com . We would be glad to have you. As a volunteer/photographer, you are will receive
- A Safety vest/HCC volunteer T shirt
- Any expenses made towards organizing the race would be reimbursed - especially fuel.
For any race related queries, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org